Service Pack 2 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Advanced Reports
- Added multiple exchange rate table functionality to advanced reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Completed Work Archival Agent to archive descendants with Completed or Canceled statuses when the project still had an active status.
3. Custom Fields
- Fixed an issue that caused the "$" character, if used in a custom field name, to appear at the beginning of the name instead of in the position where it was typed.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a shared portfolio from being displayed in the Portfolio drop-down menu for the Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate items to appear under Favorites.
6. Financial Review
- Fixed an issue that caused start and end dates on the Edit Financial Review Layout page to be erased when the server was restarted.
- Updated the JSP file that supports exchange rate imports.
- Fixed an issue that allowed locked beneficiaries to be selected when editing metric properties.
9. Plan Resources
- Fixed an issue that caused all users to be displayed in Project Central with zero allocation when an individual or group was assigned to an approved role on a project template. See the article How do I remove resource assignments from a work template (Spring 2015 Service Pack 2 Release Fix)? for information about additional steps required to fully incorporate this fix.
10. Project Central
- Adjusted the column width so that the full status name displays after a project status has been changed.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when adding items under descendants.
11. Project History
- Fixed an issue that caused the history event that is triggered by removing a user from a project to display without a description when the user is then changed to a no-access user.
12. Resource Review
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when assigning a resource in Resource Review.
- Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect duration when the Start No Earlier Than (SNET) constraint type was used.
14. Summary Page
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when exporting related item information from the Summary page.
15. User Interface
- Fixed an issue that caused the header of the table on the Object Types page to display incorrectly in Internet Explorer 10.
16. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue that was preventing portlets from being reordered correctly on the Visual Portal.
17. Work Generation
- Fixed an issue that was causing Work Generation to present an error and not archive the source work as requested.
18. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Inbox notifications from being sent to the user assigned as the owner of an action item.