Service Pack 1 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- The Work Status Change agent task parameter "Change a status of the parent work whenever the status of child milestones was changed" has been deprecated from PowerSteering.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the creation of multi-page PowerPoint templates.
3. Custom Fields
- Fixed an issue that was prematurely closing the Edit Custom Fields Details dialog box when information for a required field was not entered during creation of a new custom field.
4. Field Management
- Updated so that after a user adds a new grouping, the Field Management page will automatically scroll to the new grouping.
- Fixed an issue that caused cells to display with incorrect values in the metric grid.
6. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that was allowing tags to be edited in Project Central for work types they were not associated with.
7. Project Summary
- Fixed an issue that caused an invalid status report event to be logged into a project's history and an invalid alert regarding the logged event to be sent to users subscribed to the Status Report alert when a project was edited from the Summary page.
8. Time Management
- Fixed an issue that caused a processing error when accessing Manage Time.
9. User Credentials
- Fixed an issue that caused users to be locked out of PowerSteering prior to the number of incorrect password attempts allowed by the configuration.
10. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when a portlet with Owner data was used.