Spring 2015 (v13) Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by the Spring 2015 release. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Executive Review
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly created ideas from showing up in the Executive Review.
- Fixed an issue where a quote symbol in the beneficiary name was preventing metric grid and properties from being edited.
- Fixed an issue where the 'Edit Resource Information' permission was incorrectly applied for new users and prevented tags with the Apply Permissions setting from being edited.
4. Power Point
- Fixed an issue that caused an error during Power Point creation when the template contained a metric template that no longer existed.
5. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that caused an error message when outdenting a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when opening Resource Planning.
- Fixed an issue where selection of levels in the "Expand/Collapse" menu caused a very high CPU utilization.
6. Reporting / Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that caused some numeric values to display with a currency sign when a Projects/Metrics by Line Item report was generated.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a report from being sent when one of the recipients was a no-access user.
- Fixed an issue that caused reports run in Excel format to have random worksheet names. Worksheets now use the static name "Dynamic Report".
- Fixed an issue that caused only one approver to display in the "Awaiting approval by users" column when there were multiple gate approvers.
7. Summary Page
- Fixed an issue that prevented images from displaying on the Summary page.
8. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected formatting of large numbers passed to the Web-API in Advanced Workflow Integration.