Service Pack 2 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues and features addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed an issue where CLIENT_NAME was appearing on the Help Desk Request page, rather than the PowerSteering client's company name.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the creation of multi-page PowerPoint templates.
- Fixed an issue that was causing custom branding message values to be lost during the version 10 migration.
2. Browser Support
- Fixed an issue that was causing unexpected results in the Formula Builder for IE9 users after upgrading to the Winter 2015 release.
3. Create Project
- Fixed an issue that lead to an error when copying a gated project with at least one deliverable while using the duration-based percent complete method.
- Fixed an issue that was causing archived gated projects to be copied as unarchived.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error when trying to enter negative values into a custom field on a Dashboard.
- Updated the page for help desk requests.
- Fixed an issue with metric period's calendar when the duplicated years were displayed.
7. MS Project Import / Export
- Fixed an issue that was causing a "stale page exception" during the MS Project import.
8. Object Types
- Fixed the order of work types in the Report Wizard to use the order from the object types jsp page.
- Fixed an issue that allowed a user without permission to add / edit issues by accessing the URL.
10. Project Central
- Fixed an issue so Project Central correctly filters project data when any filter parameter is selected.
- Fixed an issue to prevent the value "Anonymous" from displaying when a new user is assigned.
- Fixed an issue so an error message is not displayed when a user filters data in Project Central.
- Fixed an issue to display the correct list of available statuses for tollgates.
- Fixed an issue to refresh line numbers in Project Central after the add under action.
- Fixed an issue with the indent/outdent action for work items with the Manage Dates option disabled.
- Fixed an issue in where an error could be encountered when moving work.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an unexpected error after the move/indent/outdent actions.
- Fixed an issue so the waiting icon appears when an item is expanded and displays until the action is completed.
11. Project Scheduling
- Fixed an issue to ensure that the percent complete method used on a gated project is maintained when copied.
- Fixed an issue that was causing an error when work that was set to the scheduling type manual was added to a project that was using the duration-based percent complete method.
- Fixed an issue where gates approved from the user's Inbox or the project summary page would cause an unexpected error.
12. Reporting / Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue to allow projects with a lot of descendants to load successfully in the Report Wizard.
- Fixed an issue where the template chooser was incorrectly appearing on the Layout tab.
- Fixed an issue where multiple exchange rates could be added for overlapping currency periods.
- Fixed an issue that will not allow users to load projects with a lot of descendants into memory cache. This corrected functionality can now be used in the Report Wizard, Portfolios and in formal Builder expressions.
13. Resource Management
- Fixed an issue where the Add button in the Resource Calendar was not working properly in IE10 and IE11.
- Fixed an issue to enable PowerSteering to handle correctly importing resource files into a project that has a computed percent complete method and assigned / unassigned tasks.
14. REST API
- Fixed an issue so a day of the week which is sending as a parameter now defines a correct week according to a calendar.
- Fixed an issue to create a timesheet entry without a submitter value.
- Fixed an issue to allow validation of an amount value.
15. Search / Quick Search
- Fixed an issue to avoid showing a random error message on the quick search option.
16. User Management / Agenda
- Fixed an issue to clear outdated user history when user clicks the Log out link.
17. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue where the Visual Portal was failing when the chart was based on a column that was not selected as part of the reporting result.
18. Workflow Manager
- Fixed an issue in the workflow integration where a change made to PowerSteering was incorrectly attributed to the workflow administrator instead of the user that performed the action.