Service Pack 4 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues and features addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Updated the PowerSteering logo.
2. Browser Support
- Fixed an Internet Explorer issue that caused the type ahead feature to not always appear in text fields.
- Fixed an issue where PowerSteering was using the gregorian calendar year instead of the custom defined calendar.
- Fixed an issue that was occurring when a dashboard layout had only Estimated Cost and no Actual Cost.
5. Metrics Import
- Fixed an issue that was occurring when users tried to upload data into locked periods or periods outside the template.
- Fixed an issue where users that only have the Edit Document permissions on a project do not see the Update link.
- Fixed an issue where a user without the correct permissions could run the scheduler and make changes to a project they should not be able to access.
7. PowerPoint Templates
- Fixed an issue that was causing the PowerPoint export to error.
8. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that occurred when changing gated project or first phase constraint from ASAP to SNET, SNLT or MSO and set Planned Start Date in the past or future. PowerSteering was generating an error because the wrong constraint was applied.
9. Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue to allow reports with a large selection of beneficiary tags to run without error.
10. Status Reports
- Fixed an issue that causing an incorrect count on the Status Reports Due page of the Inbox after some status reports had been declined.
- Updated help documentation with this text about tag maintenance: "Deleting a tag value will remove it from PowerSteering permanently. Be very careful when selecting this option as re-entering after a deletion will not restore the values in the database. A better option for stopping the selection of a particular tag value is the Lock feature which enables the value to still be visible, but will not allow users to select."
12. User Interface
- Updated the navigation and user interface to support the Spanish language.