Service Pack 2 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues and features addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Costs and Metrics
- Fixed a cost calculation issue caused by differences on Timezones. Future rates where sometimes being ignored.
- Fixed an issue that causes financial metrics to not total correctly.
2. My Inbox
- Updated misleading wording on email notifications that required no further action.
3. Project Scheduling
- Fixed an issue with automatic scheduling when using ASAP. Program was providing incorrect dates for dependent projects.
- Fixed an issue with start dates of dependent tasks being incorrect when ASAP rules where being used and the parent of the project was an organization.
- Fixed an Internet Explorer issue that caused an error when editing dates in Project Central.
- Fixed a export to MS Project issue whereby all constraints where not correctly exported. Subsequently when re-importing constraints where missing and scheduling differences would occur.
4. Project Tools
- Improved performance of code that is used when using the Similar projects features for projects with lots of tasks.
5. Report Wizard and Reporting
- Fixed an issue in the Report Wizard where performing arithmetic columns using values from non-visible columns caused the column to become corrupt if the report definition was edited and saved.
- Added a restriction to the number of levels that report definitions can nest additional columns, With too many levels of indirection the report would not run and the web page that defined the report could not be submitted. Limit is set to 8.
- Fixed an issue where the Risk Report Wizard was ignoring custom fields where the custom field was a check box.
- Fixed an issue that would cause scheduled reports to error and not be emailed. Error occurred when the temporary report file become deleted because of concurrent running of the report. User would have seen a file not found error.
- Fixed a chart graphing issue that caused incorrect graph when grouped by Tag values.
- Fixed an issue where metric locked dates where not appearing in reports.
6. Resource Pools
- Fixed an issue where deleting a resource pool led to an exception.
7. Status Reports
- Fixed an issue with the Status Report Reminder Agent not handling all cases of project report expiration correctly. Projects that expired mid-month in some situations could not add a status report.