How do I create a new issue in v 17.3?
An issue is something posing an active problem for a project. Issues can be created independently, or they can be created from discussions or risks. This article describes how to create a new issue independently.
Click here to view a video tutorial about working with Issues in v 17.3.
1. Click Issues
- On the Icon Bar, click the Project button, then click Issues.
Note: Clicking the Project button on the Icon Bar will take you directly to the Summary page of the last work you visited.
2. Click Create
- Click Create.
3. Enter Information and Details
- From the Priority drop-down menu, select the priority of the issue.
- In the Subject field, type a subject for your issue.
- In the Message field, type the body of your issue.
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- Click Save.