How do I create a program?
In PowerSteering a program is used to organize a collection of work that may not necessarily live in the same location in the Work Tree. Like all other work, programs also reside in the Work Tree. This article describes how to create a program.
1. Click Other Work
2. Choose Work Type
- Choose Work Type from the drop-down box.
- Click Continue.
3. Enter Program Information
- In the Name field, type a name for your program.
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- Click Finish & Create!
4. View Program
- View the Summary Page for the newly created program. Program Console and Change Program Membership are Project Navigation menu options for programs only.