How do I summarize a column in the Program Console?
Creating a summary for the numeric and monetary values in your Program Console is a nice and easy way to provide additional information about the items that are being displayed. This article describes how to add a summary to a column in the Program Console.
1. Click Program Console
2. Select Column for Summary
- Locate the column that you want to add a summary to on your Program Console.
3. Click Arrow
4. View Summaries
- View the summary data for the program at the bottom of the column.
Note: When you add a summary to a column while viewing program hierarchies, you will only see summary data for the program itself. To view summary data for the projects that are part of the program, select the Replace programs by their projects option in the Programs menu.
5. Click Programs - Replace Programs by Their Projects
6. View Summaries
- View the summary data for the projects that are part of the program. When you have added a grouping to the Program Console, the summary data appears at the bottom of each grouping and the bottom of the column. See the article How do I group items in the Program Console? for more information.