How do I include phase columns in a report?
Phase columns allow you to report on information from each different phase in a gated process. Phase columns can be added for one or multiple processes. This article describes how to add a phase columns to your report.
1. Click Report Wizard
2. Select Category and Type
3. Add Phase Columns
- From the Add more filters drop-down menu, select Include phase columns for.
- Click the green plus symbol.
4. Select Process
- From the Include phase columns for drop-down menu, select the process(es) you want to include phase columns for.
- Click Done.
- Click Continue.
5. Select Phase Columns
- On the Columns tab, select the check box next to the phase information you would like to include in your report.
Note: The number in parenthesis indicates the number of phases in the process that you selected in Step 4, and therefore, the number of separate columns you will have in your report for that item.
6. Preview Report
- Click the Preview link to preview the phase column information in your report.