How do I mass evaluate measures within a portfolio?
To streamline the process of recalculating one or more measures attached to many work items, you can use the Mass Evaluate feature. This article describes how to mass evaluate measures attached to work within a portfolio.
2. Click Mass Evaluate
- Use the scroll bar to scroll to the bottom of the Measures Library page.
- Click Mass Evaluate.
3. Enter Mass Evaluation Settings
- From the Portfolio drop-down menu, select a portfolio of projects to mass evaluate measures for.
- From the Measures drop-down box, select one or more measure templates to evaluate.
- Select additional preferences as needed.
- Click OK.
Include non-library measures: This option will calculate any measures that have been defined for individual work items, but are not part of the Measure Library.