How do I show/hide a measure on the Summary page?
Each measure attached to a work object can either be visible on a work object's Summary page, or hidden. This article describes how to show/hide a measure on the Summary page.
1. Click Project
2. View Measures
- Click Measures to expand the section and view all measures associated with the project.
3. Click Manage Measures
4. Click Do Not Show on Summary Page
- Click the triangle next to the measure you want to hide on the Summary page.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Do not show on summary page.
5. View Measure
- The Days to Finish measure is not shown on the Summary page.