How do I delete a report?
If you no longer need a report or have inadvertently created one, it can be deleted. Once deleted, the report cannot be restored, it must be recreated. This article describes how to delete a report.
1. Click My Reports or Public Reports
- On the Icon Bar, click the Review button.
- Click Reports to expand the menu, then click either My Reports or Public Reports depending on the location of your report.
2. Delete Report(s)
- Select the check box next to the report(s) that you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Note: Only Administrators have the ability to delete Public Reports that are owned by other users.
3. View Reports
- View the updated list of reports.