How do I add an issue to a risk?
If a risk has become an active problem for a project, an issue can be added to it. This article describes how to add an issue to a risk.
1. Click Risks
2. Select Risk
- Click the name of the risk to which you want to add an issue.
3. Click Add Issue
- Click Add Issue.
4. Enter Information and Details
- Click Owner, select the issue owner by searching in the Owner dialog box.
- In the Subject field, type a subject for your issue.
- Click Add Documents to attach relevant documents to the issue (optional).
- Click Message, type the body of your issue.
- Enter or select additional information as needed.
- Click Submit.
See the article How do I create a new issue? for more information.
5. View Issue
- The issue now appears in the Associated Issues section of the risk.