How do I edit the tags of descendants?
In PowerSteering, a user can perform a mass edit on up to six tags and/or custom fields associated with descendants of a work object. This article describes how to edit the tags of descendants.
1. Click Edit Tags of Descendants
2. Select Tags And/Or Custom Fields
- Select the check box next to the tags and/or custom fields you want to edit.
- Select a portfolio from the drop-down box to edit tags and/or custom fields only for work items that are part of the selected portfolio and are descendants of the current work item (optional).
- Click Next.
3. Edit Tags And/Or Custom Fields
- Use the drop-down boxes to edit tags and/or custom fields for descendants as needed.
- Click Save Changes to return to the Edit Tags of Descendants page.