How do I sign into PowerSteering as a LDAP user?
Once a Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) user has been invited to PowerSteering, an email with a link to the PowerSteering sign in page will be sent to the user. The link contains a unique authorization identification number that associates your PowerSteering user name with your company's LDAP server. This article describes how to sign into PowerSteering as a LDAP user.
1. Signing into PowerSteering
- Select a display language from the drop down box.
- Type your LDAP User name and Password in the appropriate fields.
- Select the Sign me in automatically check box if you want to avoid having to sign in again on the same computer for a certain period of time. The length of time is determined by your system.
- Click Sign in.
2. View Home Page
- If the sign in information is successfully authorized by the LDAP server, your PowerSteering account is mapped with the LDAP sign in credentials and your PowerSteering home page will be displayed.