How do I edit a future personal rate?
The hourly rate associated with a personal rate can be set to change on a future date. This article describes how to edit a future personal rate.
1. Click Resource Rates
2. Click Personal Rates
- Click the Personal Rates tab.
3. Click Edit Future Rate
- Click the Action icon next to the personal rate you want to edit the future rate for.
- In the context sensitive drop-down menu, click Edit Future Rate.
4. Edit Rate
- Click the Effective Since field and choose an effective date for your future personal rate.
- Select Choose Code to apply a rate code to your personal rate, Custom to define a custom rate, or No Personal Rate to remove a user's personal rate.
- In the Amount field, enter the future hourly rate.
- Select the rate currency from the Currency drop-down box.
- Click Save.
5. View Personal Rates
- View personal rates.
Note: Changes to the personal rate are not visible at this point because the personal rate was edited to become effective on a future date.