Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
1. Alerts / Notifications
- Fixed an issue that caused project report expiry email notifications to be sent in error when an alternative calendar was used.
2. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that caused effort hours to be displayed for milestones.
3. Reporting / Report Wizard
- Fixed a report scheduler issue that prevented project reports from running as scheduled when an alternative calendar was used.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Alternative Email column values from displaying in Report Wizard reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error to occur when setting custom field filters in Report Wizard reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Quick Search to skip terms that ended in "y".
5. Single Sign-On Environments
- Fixed an issue that caused the browser to redirect to an invalid URL after authentication on single sign-on environments.
- Fixed an issue that caused tag values to be truncated on the Edit Details page.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user's system ID string, rather than the user's email address, to populate the Username field when a no-access user was converted to a regular-access user.
8. Visual Portal
- Fixed an issue that caused risk factor legends in Projects/Risk report based portlets to display out of order.
9. Work Templates
- Fixed an issue that prevented gates without process IDs from copying over to the new template when copying work templates.