Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
For information about all of the exciting new features that were included in the major release for v16, please see the PowerSteering v16 Release Notes chapter.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when the Email All Users hyperlink was clicked.
- Fixed an issue that prevented labels on the Custom Messages tab from using replaceable terms.
- Configured the Dashboard cache to clear the metric period on a daily basis in order to prevent outdated data from being displayed.
- Updated the Dashboard view to be collapsed by default when programs are part of the portfolio, or when items are grouped.
- Fixed an issue that prevented work icons from displaying properly in email alerts for status reports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Due Date Reminders from being marked when the 'Mark All Notifications as Read' check box was selected.
6. Object Types
- Updated object type parenting rules in order to prevent action items from being parented by other action items. Note: Action Item is a replaceable term in PowerSteering. Your organization may use a different label to represent an action item on your site.
- Updated the logic behind the 'Prevent Duplicate Names' option to display the error message on duplicate names when the Object Type has a Sequence pattern but the name is not prepended by the Sequence pattern.
7. Program Console
- Updated the Program Console view to be collapsed by default.
8. Project Central
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when dates were edited for a project that had negative lag dependencies.
9. Reports / Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when using the Show More/Less button on the Manage Reports page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented reports from downloading successfully in some cases.
- Fixed an issue that caused project links in Excel reports to direct users to the PowerSteering homepage rather than the Summary page for projects.
- Fixed an issue in the Archived filter for Supply/Demand report types that caused Supply rows to be excluded from reports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented inactive object types with instances from displaying in the Report Wizard Work types filter.
- Updated the error message that is displayed when a report exceeds the maximum number of columns for the Excel 2003 (.xls) format.
10. Status Reports
- Fixed an issue that prevented scheduled status reports from being edited within the grace period when a new status report had not yet been submitted.
- Fixed an issue that caused tag values to be truncated after being selected.
12. User Profiles
- Fixed an issue that caused custom field values to be deleted from User Profiles when a user was converted from 'No-Access' to a user with normal access.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Username to revert to the Primary email when a user was converted from 'No-Access' to a user with normal access.
- Fixed an issue that caused the password field to be auto filled when saving changes to tag values on User Profiles; therefore, prompting for an unnecessary password change.
13. Visual Portal
- Changed the color of the N/A value from green to red.
14. Web Security
- Updated cookie attributes in order to prevent unauthorized access to session cookie values.
- Renamed method names regarding internal application self-login in order to avoid possible security vulnerabilities.
15. Workflow Manager
- Improved functionality to refresh workflow during project creation in order to prevent the Workflow tasks not generated on project creation error.
- Updated functionality so that duplicated tasks are marked as canceled in cases where there is a bad synchronization.