Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users without PowerSteering access from attaching documents to new ideas.
2. Formula Builder
- Fixed an issue that caused unexpected parts of a formula to be deleted when the Backspace or Delete buttons were used to edit existing formulas using Internet Explorer.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a Sponsor from being selected for a metric beneficiary when some views in a metric were already locked and a breakdown tag was added to an existing metric template with "Allocate Benefits" selected.
- Fixed an issue that allowed beneficiaries to be removed from a metric with locked views.
4. Project Central
- Added cache in order to improve Project Central performance.
- Fixed an issue that prevented resource assignments with zero allocated hours from being removed from a project.
- Fixed an issue that caused assigned roles to be missing for newly created work items.
5. Reporting/Report Wizard
- Fixed an issue that prevented fixed date formats from being recognized when reports were run in Excel format.
- Fixed an encoding issue that caused the email subjects for some scheduled reports to be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue that prevented unallocated rows from showing in Resource Utilization reports.
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect timesheet statuses to be reported in Timesheet Status reports.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Object Type icons from displaying properly in reports.
- Updated Work Allocation reports to include unassigned demand by resource pool.
- Added custom color palette support for XLS report files in order to support additional colors.
- Improved timsheet validation in order to prevent incorrect information from being displayed in Manage Time.
7. Workflow Manager
- Improved the way workflow is processed internally in order to fix an issue that prevented approval comments from showing for History events.