MB5 Release Notes Details
Below is a summary of the main issues addressed by this maintenance build. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Dashboards and Exports
- Added ability to define summary and target patterns for columns in XLS and CSV exports.
- Corrected an error in Dashboard Portfolio Planning that caused added rows to be deleted.
- Corrected an error in Dashboards where Measure summaries were not calculated after an export.
- Corrected an error to not display portfolios that have been disabled.
- Corrected an error that occurred when users tried to export from the Financial Review.
Metrics and Costs
- Added a progress bar to the Metric Import page to allow the user to cancel the import process.
- Corrected an error where updating costs caused PowerSteering to also change the "entered on" date.
- Corrected an issue where a success message was not being displayed after a metric upload.
- Corrected an error that occurred when a newly created project referenced a deleted metric.
- Corrected an issue to not allow the MS Project import process to delete tasks for which time had been assigned.
- Corrected an export issue that caused data to not be usable in MS Project.
- Corrected an issue where users with the View permission were able to edit Budget Costs.
- Corrected an issue to properly display the "Info" link on the Metrics page per the user's permissions.
- Corrected an issue to apply permissions in the Work Tree to descendants.
Project Central and Scheduling
- Corrected an issue that tasks set with ALAP constraint type do not work properly with dependent tasks that are set with ASAP constraint type.
- Corrected an issue in Project Central that caused the expansion of a column to select the entire page.
- Improved search performance on sites with large indexing operations.
- Corrected a a notification error to display the accurate number of questions in a user's Inbox.
- Corrected a Work Generation error caused by improper handling of custom dates.
- Corrected an issue where release tasks were not being shown with the assignable roles.
- Corrected an issue to not refresh all Visual Portals when in Edit mode.
- Corrected an issue with Resource Review that caused the displays at the top and bottom of the page to be misaligned.
- Corrected an error that was occurring when users tried to delete hierarchical tags.