Service Pack 1 Release Note Details
Below is a summary of the main issues and features addressed by this service pack. Individual customer cases will be updated by the support team through the portal. Cases will be closed out with customers upon confirmation that the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction.
Note: This page could be updated as new information becomes available.
- Fixed the XML API for updating users.
- Fixed an issue that caused duplicate data when dates were changed in the Cost fields.
3. Exchange Rates
- Added three new currencies - ZMK, GHS and BDT.
4. New Feature Added - Metric Template History Tab
- A new tab has been added to the Metric Template page to detail the different historical events for a metric. You can select the View field to select a specific set of events, or you can leave the option at All Events to see all actions that have occurred for this metric. The calendar date fields can be used to narrow your search results to a specific period of time.
Note: This feature is retroactive meaning that the History page will display all changes to your metric from the day it was created.
5. Project Work
- Fixed an error that appeared when the user tried to copy a gated project.
- Fixed an issue that caused an exception when moving a project to its child project.
- Removed the approval question from a user's Inbox when the related phase of the gated project is skipped / advanced.
6. Resource Management
- Updated PowerSteering so the resource importer will take into account the RPIPS (Resource Planning Independent of Project Scheduling) feature setting.
7. User Creation
- Updated the Create New User page to improve user experience.
8. Visual Portal
- Updated interface to hide the Report option for users without the view_reports permission.
9. Work Generation
- Added a safeguard to help prevent duplicate projects from being created.